The administrator of your personal data is Przedsiębiorstwo Hotelarsko-Turystyczne Sp. z o.o., with headquarters at Aleja Solidarności 61, 03-402 Warsaw. Contact details to the Administrator's Personal Data Controller: email@example.com
The legal basis for the processing of personal data obtained by the Hotel is the contract for the provision of hotel services. The purpose of processing this data is to provide hotel services or other similar services at the Guest's request.
The hotel informs that providing personal data is a contractual and statutory requirement (when documenting sales by issuing a VAT invoice). If you do not provide personal details, you will not be able to sign a contract with the Hotel, and you will not be able to issue a VAT invoice.
In addition, your personal data can be processed by video monitoring used in the Hotel. The legal basis for the processing of personal data of the Guest by monitoring is the protection of vital interests as well as the justified purpose of the administrator.
Guest personal data can also be processed in connection with voluntarily given preferences regarding the stay or services provided. The scope of personal data processing may include sensitive data such as dietary preferences and health information, whereby data may only be provided to ensure the highest quality of services provided. The legal basis for the processing of this personal data is the legitimate administrator's purpose.
In the event that the Guest agreed to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, the Hotel processes personal data in order to direct marketing information and offers about its products and services.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data used for marketing purposes is the consent of the Guest.
The hotel provides personal data to the following categories of entities:
- companies providing hotel IT support services and providing IT software;
- accounting firms providing accounting services;
- transport and taxi companies in the case of transport or courier delivery by the Guest;
- law firms providing legal advisory services and legal representation in the event of civil law claims
- acquired in connection with the concluded contract for the provision of hotel services will be processed during the period of limitation of tax claims or civil law claims of the Hotel or Guest depending on which of these events will take place later,
- obtained on the basis of consent will be processed during the period of validity of the consent for marketing purposes,
- acquired in connection with the monitoring will be processed for 30 days from the date of fixation, and then they will be permanently removed, unless due to a special circumstance (eg accident) it will be necessary to store the recording from monitoring for a longer period.
. The hotel informs that every guest has the right to access their personal data, rectify them, delete them, limit processing, transfer data and object to processing. In addition, it informs that the consent can be withdrawn at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the validity of the processing that took place before it was withdrawn.
The guest has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory body regarding the protection of personal data when he / she considers that the processing of his or her personal data has been violated.